Monday, November 6, 2006

A Girl Like You



How did I get a girl like you?
A girl that's smart, pretty, and true.
A girl that I can hold tight.
A girl that is ''just right''.

A girl that can make my sun rise,
And my sun set.
A girl that is nice and wise.
A girl that I will never forget.

A girl that I can hold for hours.
A girl that I can love forever.
A girl that don't need any flowers.
A girl that is very smart and clever.

A girl that goes by the name Nisa.
A girl that I love so much.
A girl that I will always keep in my soul.
A girl that can make my day with just a single touch.

Claude Davis III



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just wanted to say how you have a lovely page here. And, that I thank you for including my name with my poem you used for you daughter Nisa. It glad you liked my poem and that I was able to help express your love for your daughter.